| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Limassol in April is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 5 days.
- In April the heavens above Limassol are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:42 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:01.
- There are approximately 4:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Limassol April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Limassol, Cyprus
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Limassol:
- Adana, Turkey - 327.3 kms (203.4 miles) NE
- Mersin, Turkey - 276.1 kms (171.6 miles) NNE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 266 kms (165.3 miles) ENE
- Nicosia, Cyprus - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) NNE
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 95.2 kms (59.1 miles) ENE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 342.3 kms (212.7 miles) E
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 261.2 kms (162.3 miles) E
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 57.4 kms (35.6 miles) ENE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 254.6 kms (158.2 miles) E
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 280.7 kms (174.4 miles) E
- Beirut, Lebanon - 244.9 kms (152.2 miles) ESE
- Haifa, Israel - 275.9 kms (171.5 miles) SE
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 341.3 kms (212.1 miles) SSE
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 345.1 kms (214.4 miles) SSE