| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Limassol in February is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish with rain now and again. Just 80mm (3.1in) of fluid accrues across on average 11 days.
- The blue above Limassol is fair with on average a moderate 5:50 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 4:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Limassol February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Limassol, Cyprus
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Limassol:
- Adana, Turkey - 327.3 kms (203.4 miles) NE
- Mersin, Turkey - 276.1 kms (171.6 miles) NNE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 266 kms (165.3 miles) ENE
- Nicosia, Cyprus - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) NNE
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 95.2 kms (59.1 miles) ENE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 342.3 kms (212.7 miles) E
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 261.2 kms (162.3 miles) E
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 57.4 kms (35.6 miles) ENE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 254.6 kms (158.2 miles) E
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 280.7 kms (174.4 miles) E
- Beirut, Lebanon - 244.9 kms (152.2 miles) ESE
- Haifa, Israel - 275.9 kms (171.5 miles) SE
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 341.3 kms (212.1 miles) SSE
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 345.1 kms (214.4 miles) SSE